How we work together
- I visit the proposed site to see the space available, the layout and access, and the ambience.
- After I know more about the location and we have discussed your needs, I sketch some preliminary designs.
- We discuss the options and once you have chosen a design, I start work on it.
- The final artwork usually takes some months to finish, and there are often some pleasing differences between the inspirational designs and the finished wall hanging.
- Once the wall hanging is complete, I visit your building to install it, or supervise installation. Depending on the size of the piece, this may necessitate using a cherrypicker or scaffolding.
Wall hangings need cleaning every few years, and I usually arrange ongoing visits as part of the initial commission to make sure that your artwork is kept in the best possible condition.
To discuss your commission for a suitable wall hanging for your offices, call me on +44 1223 811461 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org